- If you like the vertical jigging technique, Fiblink Saltwater 1-Piece rod provides it.
- Made of 1 piece graphite-glass fiber composite blank.
- Extremely high pulling power because of the construction.
- 5+1 guides.
- Stainless steel guides which are resistant to corrosion.
- Ceramic inserts to reduce friction.
- Hook keeper is extremely comfortable, High density EVA handle for extra comfort.
This fishing rod made in China with Okuma Cedros model rods. However, this one definitely has better quality despite the price! You can easily catch fishes up to 60 lbs with this one even it’s cheaper than other models. So keep that in mind before buying this, I’m waiting for some comments from other fishermen friends!
Fiblink Saltwater 1-piece jigging rod is made of tubular graphite which results in a durable and flexible fishing rod! Graphite rods tend to be stiff in most situtations. However, this is not the case with this fishing rod. You will definitely feel the flexility and durability once you use it!
Technique is Important
Vertical jigging with this product is extremely easy, it’s so lightweight and easy to handle because of high density EVA. You can also use it for different saltwater fishing techniques! It’s flexible enough for most of the techniques.
Stainless Steel Guides
Corrosion resistant stainless steel guides combined with ceramic inserts for extra resistance and durability. It will resist the most hard use.